With extensive experience in marketing, branding, and PR; Hannah knows what it takes to build, market, and promote authentic brands and create results.
Her journey into marketing began as an Investment Sales Broker in the Capital Markets division working for Cushman & Wakefield, one of the largest commercial real estate firms in the world. During that time she worked to market and sell buildings, land and air rights in Manhattan. When she wasn’t underwriting $525,000,000 worth of real estate assets, she was marketing them.
Fast forward a few years when she became Director of Marketing of a national home interiors brand, managing multi million dollar marketing budgets and leading a team of passionate marketing professionals.
Hannah truly loves the work she does and created this business out of the sheer passion of being able to serve female entrepreneurs and visionaries like yourself. What started out as a mentorship program turned business has allowed Hannah to serve women in a multitude of industries and creative backgrounds.
Hannah is the go to resource for marketing, branding and PR for entrepreneurs and brands alike.
1. Leaving a high profile corporate job and building a six figure brand in under 5 months
2. Creating a brand with purpose and that aligns with your values
3. Future visualization and manifesting your dreams
4. Scaling a half a million dollar brand from burnout — why health and wellness comes first
5. How to Gain Media Exposure for Your Small Business